Qantas Business Rewards
Earn Qantas Points for doing business with us
As a proud member of Gemcell Electrical Group, Middy's has partnered with Qantas Business Rewards to offer your business Qantas Points when you spend on eligible products*.
Always on: Earn 1 Qantas Point per $10 spent on eligible Schneider Electric products*.
Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on
Clipsal Weatherproof Switchgear from
1 Apr to 31 May 22.^
Earn 5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on
Legrand Timers and Contactors
1 Apr to 31 May 22.^
How to Earn Points With Middy's
- STEP 1: Have an approved and open account with Middy's. Make sure you use the ABN associated with your account when you sign up for your Qantas Business Rewards account.
- STEP 2: Join Qantas Business Rewards FREE today with Middy’s (saving you $89.50) – all you need is your ABN.
- STEP 3: Purchase eligible products through one of our current offers.
- STEP 4: Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Business Rewards account 90 days after the end of month of invoice date (once you've paid within credit terms).
GRAB YOUR ABN AND JOIN FREE
Why Join Qantas Business Rewards?
- Earn Qantas Points when you spend with Middy's*
- Earn points for your business (in addition to the points you or your team would normally earn as an individual) on flights, hotels and car hire
- Earn Qantas Points on everyday business expenses like fuel, credit card spend and technology when you spend with our program partners
As a Qantas Business Rewards members you can also enjoy these benefits:
- Save on flights. Save up to 8% on the base fare of eligible flights+ with no minimum spend depending on Qantas Business Rewards tier level.
- Save 20% on Qantas Club. Available for you and your employees.##
* A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for business. A one-off join fee of $89.50 including GST normally applies, however this will be waived for customers of Participating Gemcell Members. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points for business are offered under the Gemcell Electrical Group Terms and Conditions. Any claims in relation to Qantas Points under this offer must be made directly to the Participating Gemcell Member. Qantas Points will be credited to the Members' Business Rewards account within 90 days after the end of month of invoice date providing the invoices are paid in full within the account terms of the Participating Gemcell Member. Eligible Customers of Participating Gemcell Members will earn 1 Qantas Point for every $10 spent on all Schneider Electric products. Subject to Clauses 6.3 and 6.7 of the Gemcell Electrical Group Terms and Conditions. Eligible Customer means a business operating with an Australian Business Number (ABN), that is a Qantas Business Rewards Member, that has an approved and open account (cash or credit) with a Participating Gemcell Member which is operating within the account terms of that Participating Gemcell Member. Participating Gemcell Electrical Group Members are listed at www.gemcell.com.au/qantas
^From 12.00am (AEST) 1 April 2022 to 11.59pm (AEST) 31 May 2022, eligible customers of participating Gemcell Members will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on Clipsal Weatherproof Switchgear products and 5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on Legrand Timers and Contactors. A full itemised list of part numbers can be located at www.gemcell.com.au/qantas/all-offers/.
+Savings are available exclusively to Qantas Business Rewards Members on the base fare of selected fares only and do not apply to taxes, fees and carrier charges. Availability is limited. Member Deals are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards Terms and Conditions.
##Discounted Qantas Club membership is available to Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are Qantas Business Rewards Flyers of the Qantas Business Rewards Member. The discount applies to Qantas Club Individual membership rates and is managed under the Qantas Club Qantas Business Rewards scheme. Qantas Club membership is subject to the Qantas Club Terms and Conditions. Qantas Australian Domestic and International lounge network is subject to change due to changes in state and territory specific restrictions, or health and safety advice. Lounge access eligibility conditions apply, with new temporary measures in place. Some lounges are currently closed, to find out which lounges are open visit our airport service changes page. For full T&Cs visit Qantas Business Rewards.
†You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Qantas Frequent Flyers will earn 250 Qantas Points per eligible flight booking where a Qantas Business Rewards Member's ABN and the traveller's Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number are quoted at the time of booking. An eligible booking must include a domestic or international flight with a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Points will be credited to the Frequent Flyers account within 6 weeks from the date of travel. Points cannot be withdrawn from members' account once credited if the booking is changed or cancelled. No retrospective claims can be made for this offer.