Frequently Asked Questions
Need help with the Middy's website? Browse our most frequently asked questions.
- How do I register for access? If you are an existing Middy's Trade Account customer, click the myAccount icon at the top of any page and select ‘Register’ from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, navigate to middys.com.au/register. On the registration page, simply enter your Middy's Customer Code and your contact details. An email will then be sent to the email address of the main myAccount contact that we have recorded. Follow the instructions in the email to register for access. You can also register additional users from your business under User Management (must be logged in)
- How do I log in? At the top of any page, click the myAccount icon and select ‘Log In’ from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, navigate to middys.com.au/login Simply enter your username or email address and your password and click the ‘Log In’ button.
- Do Middy’s myBRANCH users need to register again? If you have previously registered for myBRANCH your existing username and password will remain the same, so you can use those to log in to myAccount.
- I’ve forgotten my password; how can I reset it? From the ‘Log In’ page, click the ‘Forgot Log In?’ link which will take you to a page where you can request a password reset. To reset your password, type the username or email address used to register and you will be sent an email with further instructions.
- I’ve forgotten my username; how can I recover it? From the ‘Log In’ page, click the ‘Forgot Log In?’ link which will take you to a page where you can recover your username. Type your customer code and the email address used to register and you will be sent an email with further instructions.
- What is Middy's myAccount? Log in or register for myAccount to manage your Middy’s account online:
- Research products, check stock availability and place orders
- View invoices, statements and make account payments
- Create joblists for regular orders and specific projects
- Enjoy click and collect or FREE delivery to most locations
- Easily accessible on your mobile or tablet, wherever you are
- What can I access in myAccount? The myAccount dashboard is split into four, easy to navigate areas giving you access to:
- Admin - view your details, manage users and addresses.
- Orders - view previous orders, purchases and manage your joblists
- Account - view invoices, statements and make online payments.
- Other - submit a price file request to keep up to date with the latest product prices
- How do I search products? To locate products, you can use the search bar located in the header of every page, as well as the ‘Products’ category menu below it.
- I can’t find the products I’m looking for You can narrow your search by description, product code, brand, categories etc. However, the product you are looking for may not be listed online yet. If this is the case, please contact your local Middy’s branch for assistance.
- How do I place an order online? Once logged in, simply locate the product(s) you wish to order and click on the cart icon to add them to your cart. Next, click the ‘Cart’ in the header menu to proceed to the checkout where you can review your order, make adjustments if required and finalise your order ready for delivery or collection.
- Can I view previous orders? Yes. When logged in, click on the myAccount icon in the header menu and select ‘Orders’ from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, from your myAccount Dashboard (middys.com.au/myaccount) you can you select 'Orders' and 'Purchase History'.
- What products will be online? Over 10,000 fast-moving and core products, across nine key categories. We will continue to add more products over time.
- Are there certain times for collection and delivery? Yes. There are two windows, 9.00am – 12.00pm (morning) and 2.00pm – 4.00pm (afternoon). Note: The order cut-off time is 8.00am (morning) and 1.00pm (afternoon) on the day the order is placed.
- Can I only place orders with my home branch? For collection you can select any branch to pick your order up from. However, deliveries are only available from your home branch at this time.
- How do I know when my order will be ready? Place an order online and the branch will contact you to let you know when your order is ready to pick up (or a delivery time if you selected for your order to be delivered).
- How can I see my home branch details? Once logged in, your home branch will be displayed at the top of the page. Click on the branch name and select ‘Branch Details’ from the dropdown to view the branch page.
- Who do I contact if I need help? You can submit an enquiry to the our National Branch Support Centre by selecting ‘Contact Us’ under the ‘Branches’ menu. Alternatively, navigate to middys.com.au/contact-us. If you prefer, you can call us directly on (03) 7067 5555